Happy Birthday, Molly!


Since April 22nd is Molly's birthday, I decided to take Molly outside for some pictures.


I haven't yet put her in her birthday dress (I'll do that later this weekend) but I realized I'd never gotten pictures of her in her Easter dress (her recital dress.)


It's such a pretty peach and I love the details!


Molly is supposed to be ten, and now my Molly actually IS ten, so I figured this was a very important birthday to photograph!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOLLY!






Since it's also Earth Day, Molly got some pictures with a tree.





Happy birthday, lovely Molly!


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to sweet Molly! I love the pictures you took of Molly they look stunning! <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is adorable! Happy (late) birthday to Molly!;) These are great pictures.:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love taking pix as the sun sets.

      Delete
  3. You have been nominated! ;) For the Great Doll Blog Award!
    http://amicuteorwhat014.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-great-doll-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I can't wait to participate. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment