NOVEMBER SEWING CHALLENGE 4

Annnnnnd... it is complete!

I MADE SOMETHING FOR EVERY SINGLE AG DOLL!

Emily's Skirt

Reference: A picture of a 1940's simplicity pattern I found on agplaythings.proboards.com

Fabric: Cotton from... somewhere... I think...

Pattern: None used!

Time: 15 minutes tops.

Pictures:



Samantha's Dress and Hair Ribbon

Reference: I used her meet dress as a guide.

Fabric: I have no idea. All I know is that I had kind of a lot of it.

Pattern: None used, although Samantha's meet dress helped me a lot.

Time: 20ish minutes.

Pictures:



Elizabeth's Dress

Reference: None used.

Fabric: Cotton from somewhere.

Pattern: None used.

Time: 20ish minutes.

Pictures:




Molly's Mittens

Reference: An illustration in Molly's Surprise.

Fabric: Red felt I've had for about eight years.

Pattern: Self drafted.

Time: 10 or less minutes.

Pictures:



And that's a wrap!

MyLittleMegara

Comments