Confession: I Miss This Blog

Hello, internet.

It's been almost half a year since I last posted on any of the blogs under my umbrella, and I miss it so much. I miss doll reviews. I miss posting photos of my collections. But most of all, I miss you.

I miss talking with you guys in comments, reading the posts on your blogs, exchanging ideas about the things we love.

This blog isn't dead. None of mine are (Meg's may be in a coma) and I hope to keep posting on them, however infrequently that may be. Because I miss this community we made, and I want to keep it alive.

Thank you all and welcome back.

Comments

  1. Glad to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to be back! I'm hoping to make headway on Anna's blog soon, too.

      MyLittleMegara

      Delete
  2. I missed your posts!! Welcome back, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What can I say except you're welcome!" I miss you so much! I keep checking it every day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too! I'm so glad to be back. Thank you so much for your blog loyalty!

      MyLittleMegara

      Delete
  4. Welcome back to the blogosphere! It's great to hear from you again; I was getting a little worried about you. Can't wait to see what direction you take the blog in.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If all goes well I should be back to posting regularly now.

      Delete

Post a Comment