The Blogger Recognition Award



Thank you to AnonymousA for nominating me!

Rules: 1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
           2. Write a post to show your award.
           3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
           4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
           5. Select 15 other bloggers to receive the award.
           6. Comment on each blog to let them know they've been nominated with a link to your post.

My blogging process started in 2013, when I started reading Beast'sbelle's blogs. I decided to start a blog with my Megara doll, and soon I made a spinoff blog of my own. My focus has shifted and sadly Meg gets much less attention for her blog than I give for this one. In fact, I doubt Meg will get another update...

First Advice: Don't limit yourself. I started this blog with the intention of reviewing dolls, mostly Alice in Wonderland dolls. Since then, I've posted craft and cosplay tutorials, doll photoshoots, analyses of fictional characters' personalities, and 100 other things. I've learned a lot about myself and the world around me - much more than I would have if all I did was review Alice dolls.

Second Advice: Don't let your blog be bigger than you are. When I start to think about how much I have to do and how much I want to blog about, it starts to seem like a task that's too big and then I go through long periods of time without posting anything at all. Don't worry, just post what you can when you can. And if you need to take a hiatus, it's okay.

Since it took me SO LONG to actually post this, I'm not going to nominate anyone. If you want to be awarded, comment below and I will happily nominate you!

Thank you again!


Comments

  1. Congratulations!
    My blog started with Beast's belle's blogs as well as all your blogs. :) I'm thankfull for the inspiration you gave me :) The new look of your blog is great :)
    ((you can visit me at http://worldofdollsandotherthings.blogspot.hu/ - if you have the time and would like to have a look))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honored to be an inspiration! Thank you, it really needed a face lift.

      Delete

Post a Comment