Summer Restorations: Post Three

WARNING: PARTIALLY UNCLOTHED DOLL PICTURES ARE IN THIS POST. IF THAT OFFENDS YOU, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS POST.

I am still restoring dolls this summer, so I still have pictures! Here are three more dolls. :)

First up is Bo Peep, who I rescued from Goodwill. She came in the shirt pictured, and I didn't think to properly clothe her before her picture. :( She had been a child's art project and had several interesting marker tattoos, which I was able to remove with the exception of pink paint on one of her feet. She got her hair washed and recurled and I removed her tattoos with acetone. She also was given a Disney Store Ariel fashion pack dress. It doesn't fit her perfectly, but it looks good enough in my eyes.

Before:



After:




Second is a 2010 Disney Store Snow White, another thrift store rescue. She had her hair Downy dunked and restyled, and received a Disney Store fashion pack dress and a ribbon scrap for a head band. She came out fairly well, though her hair is pretty fuzzy. Given how matted it was to begin with, I'm not surprised!

Before:



After:




Last is another Disney Store Snow White, this one significantly older than the first. I am unsure of when, exactly, she is from, although I believe it would have been around 2003. She is a ballerina doll. Her hair was very matted and tangled, so she received a Downy dunk and then I curled her bangs and flipped her hair.

Before:


After:



I hope you enjoyed my third installment in my series of restorations! Have a magical day!


Comments

  1. Wow, you did an amazing job with these restorations!:D I love the first Snow White's restoration, but they all look so much better now!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That Snow White has one of the best doll faces I've seen for Snow and I love how she looks in the brown dress! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment