Camp Gowonagin Participants 2016

Hello, internet! I finally have the list of participants (human and doll) for Camp Gowonagin 2016!

I will be entering my dolls Molly and Kit. (blog: itsadollworldafterall.blogspot.com)

Anna Catherine will be entering Cindy, Poca, Mulan, Tiana, Punzie, Meri, and Anna. (blog: thedisneydolls.blogspot.com) 

She will be entering Elsa, Olaf, Idina, Sven, Nessa, Loki, and Magneto. (blog: elsa-adollslifeforme.blogspot.com)

Julie will be entering Maisy. (no blog that I know of)

Aighmi* will be entering Molly and Hollis. (blog: itsadollworldafterall.blogspot.com)

Emma Weasley will be entering Ana, Meggie, and Ella. (blog: dollhood.wordpress.com)

Meritre will be entering Annis Ariel, Arabella Jasmine, Rosemary Rapunzel, Cris Merida, Philippa, Thomas, Hazel, Julian, Brenda, Joyce, Barbara, and Dorothea (Dolly.) (no blog)

Thank you all for entering! Remember, I need pictures by July 30th. 








For more information see this post.


Comments

  1. XD, it's fine. My writing is taking up most of my time anyhows. ;p love your new theme, BTW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you have something you enjoy doing! Thank you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment