Merry Christmas (A Day Late)

Hello, everybody! I'm just popping in to say that I hope your Christmas was a whole lot LESS like this:

from Doctor Who episode "The Christmas Invasion"
gif from reddit.com

and a whole lot MORE like this:

from the Charlie Brown Christmas special
gif from Tumblr

I had a wonderful holiday spent with family and some chatting with friends. I added a new 18 inch girl to my collection... anybody want to guess who? My hint for you is: red boots.

I hope that all of you had an equally blessed Christmas if not more so (and that your tree didn't attack you. Then again, if it did, you are obviously friends with Rose and the Doctor, so... )

Merry Christmas (and Happy Boxing Day, to those who celebrate!)
MyLittleMegara
Luke 2 10-11

Comments

  1. Ooh! I can't wait to see which doll you got for Christmas!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to do a proper introductory photo shoot tomorrow! ^.^

      Delete

Post a Comment