April Disney Challenge Day Four

I'm pleased to announce that now Anna G has joined in on the fun as well as Kaylen. YAY!

Day Four's question is... favorite song!

Oh, man.

Ummm wow this is hard.

Finalists are "I Won't Say I'm in Love," "Part of Your World," "For the First Time in Forever,"and "I See the Light."

But the winner is....



LET IT GO!


rebloggy.com
Idina Menzel plus some absolutely beautiful lyrics and a message that, though it may sometimes be controversial, contains at least one grain of absolute truth: The past is in the past. Let it go!

I have to go have a long and empowering musical number now. Bye!

MyLittleMegara

Comments

  1. 'For a moment' from The Little Mermaid - Return to the see
    I spent hours listening to the different versions of it.
    But I have many other favourites all the ones you mentioned, then One Jump and A Whole New World from Aladdin and Can you feel the love tonight, Beauty and the Beast and many more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney music is just so inspirational and wonderful!!

      Delete

Post a Comment