What if Elsa didn't sing Let It Go?

The other day I was thinking what "Let It Go" would be like if it had been Rapunzel's song, not Elsa's. I ended up making a little edit with two pictures of Rapunzel paired with "a kingdom of isolation/ and it looks like I'm the queen." That gave me a brilliant idea (at least to my mind, anyway.) Why not take the entire song and divide it up between various Disney heroines?? As soon as I started, I realized how eerily bits of the song fit other characters' stories. Who would think that Princess Kidagakesh could have a story relating to ice imagery? I'm rather fond of this series of photos. I hope you enjoy!





















































































































































MyLittleMegara

Comments

  1. That is most lovely, if occasionally painful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love how you used all different pictures from different movies , it's wonderful and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I enjoyed making it!

      Delete

Post a Comment