For Meritre

Over on Never Grow Up, my friend beastsbelle got the Deluxe Singing Anna doll a while ago. (Great purchase, by the way, beastsbelle!) and in the comments, Meritre asked if the swing she comes with is the right size for the little mini wardrobe set princesses. As beastsbelle is keeping Anna in her box like a good doll collector, she has no way to find out so I offered to take photos of my wardrobe set Anna and Elsa with Singing Anna's swing. So, Meritre, this is for you!

As you can see, the 12 inch sized swing is very tall for the 4 or 5 inch cuties.


However, when I sat Anna on the seat itself, something absolutely adorable happened.

SQUEE!

The seat was a little roomy and Anna is so light that she was having trouble staying on the swing.


I was curious to see if Elsa would fit there with her. Sure enough, both sisters fit and (with a little arranging of their arms) I got them both to stay on the seat without me worrying they were about to fall off.


Hopefully this shows how they were positioned.



Needless to say, this is an absolutely adorable swing for these little mini dolls! Thank you for the idea, Meritre!


A Sisterly Chat

Happy Tuesday!
MyLittleMegara

Comments

  1. Thank you, thank you!!! Thanks for enabling commenting with name and thanks for making this post! They are adorable!!! Now I'll go around and leave some more comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome- thank you for giving me this idea! Since the scale is so different, I never would have thought of this! Have fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Now I have Frozen Minis, too! You and meg and all of you will get to meet them :)
    http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh526/Meritre/CIMG6535vRes_zps2buhst3k.jpg~original

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!!!!! Congratulations!! :D

      Delete
    2. I don't have the guys... love your set and the furniture!!! So cute!

      Delete
    3. Two and a half years later, hey are still sitting in that box. I had an idea why I left them in there but sadly I have forgotten why. But I have a fun story in my mind for them and Belle in store :)

      Delete

Post a Comment