An Ordinary Day in the Life of Rapunzel

Hi! I'm Rapunzel, a 17 inch doll who is SUPPOSED to sing but doesn't work, even with replaced batteries. I'm not going to lie... that was kind of a bummer for me, finding out that singing will never be the same way it used to. I know MyLittleMegara has talked about me before, so I'm guessing that you know who I am and that a big huge explanation about myself isn't necessary. Actually, I'm not very good at the whole "big huge explanation" thing anyway- I tend to be doing about 12 things at once. Anyway, I really wanted to do a guest post for the big party, but then i realized that nothing all that exciting has happened since I got here. I've settled into an easy, happy routine and tend to get a lot done in a day. I realized that that was the perfect thing to blog about- I doubt very many readers here are 17 inch Rapunzel dolls. :)

And so, without further ado, here is an ordinary day in my life.

The first thing I do after I get up is brush my hair. I have a lot of it, so this naturally takes a while

For some reason, this picture uploaded as a mirror
image of itself.
 
Then I generally put a puzzle together or do a crossword or something along those lines- this gets my creativity flowing.
 

Then I paint. Just like my movie character, I LOVE to paint.


 
Perfecting my masterpiece generally takes most of the day, but I always make time to read a good book. Or a bad book, although I generally don't finish those.


Another mirror image. Blogger's being mean.
When I've finished it, (yes, the whole book,) I generally go to sleep- or the closest a doll can get to sleep, anyway. It's kind of confusing... we aren't like humans. Breathing, eating, and sleeping are all optional for dolls.

And that's my life, or at least my life so far! Stick around- I'll be doing more posts soon and MyLittleMegara has some coming as well.

Hugs and kisses,
Rapunzel

Comments

  1. Maybe not a 17 but a 12 inch Rapunzel is definitely your reader. Her name is Hannah and she is happy to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Hannah! It's lovely to meet you, too!

      Rapunzel

      Delete

Post a Comment