Rapunzel's Arrival

Picture this: I'm sitting in the car and my mother hands me a padded envelope. I open the envelope and see.... a mummified turkey???

 Upon unwrapping, I discovered (to my excitement) that I had not, in fact, received a turkey. Good thing, too, since I'm allergic to turkey!


The first view of her adorable face!


When we got home, I got a few more pictures of her.

She wasn't in her original dress, and a ribbon had been wrapped around her waist as though that would make it fit her.


When I removed the ribbon, I found that it was actually a cute dress... just not on her.


So I put it on this toddler Rapunzel that I've been planning on customizing and found that it was precious on her!


I put Toddler Punzie's dress on my new singing doll and found quite an improvement.


I safety-pinned it in back and, suddenly, it looked like it had been made for her!


Both girls look much happier now. :)


Oh, and I've started customizing little Rapunzel. What do you think so far? She's obviously not done.





MyLittleMegara


Comments

  1. I wonder how little Rapunzel turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she turned out well! http://adventuresindollwonderland.blogspot.com/2016/07/custom-rapunzel.html

      Delete
    2. She did indeed! So cute!

      Delete

Post a Comment